About the She Means Business Incubator
The She Means Business Incubator (SMBI) is a digital incubator that helps underrepresented women founders develop viable businesses that aid their communities’ economic development. SMBI was founded in 2019 and will be welcoming it’s 2nd Cohort in September 2020. We are looking for energetic Trainers to join our delivery team and provide a quality experience for program participants and volunteer mentors.
What does an SMBI Trainer do?
SMBI Trainer are key members of the SMBI Delivery Team. Trainers are skilled customer service professionals that serve as liaisons between the SMBI program, clients, mentors. Specifically, trainers are responsible for:
- Monitoring mentor-client interactions
- Providing customer service support for clients including (but not limited to) responding to online inquiries and helpdesk tickets
- Creating strategies for online engagement amongst program participants & mentors
- Drafting weekly program updates and emails for ongoing client and mentor communication
- Conducting/Leading new client and mentor orientations
- Moderating labs, clinics, and co-working hours
- Troubleshooting technology issues and providing basic technical support
- Providing ongoing support for mentors, conducting weekly mentor check-ins, and collecting progress monitoring documentation for quality assurance.
What do we look for in an exceptional trainer?
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing & energetic personality
- Able to troubleshoot and work in a fast-paced role
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Some knowledge of business & entrepreneurship
- Tech-savvy & a strong familiarity with social media
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Some experience with Project Management, Operations, Customer Service and/or Education
- Available most weekdays, weeknights & occasional Saturdays (during an active cohort, trainers will be expected to work at least three (3) Saturday; 10-2pm)
- Working in a fun & creative environment
- Part-time position with flexible hours (schedule will flex between daytime & evening hours; no more than 25 hours per week)
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Submissions will be reviewed in the order they are received. Due to a large volume of submissions, we will only contact eligible candidates.